Devon Retreat – September 2018
This beautiful Retreat was held in the stunning Quantock Hills in North Devon. A very small, intimate gathering of beautiful souls. We came together to get out of our heads and move into our hearts, and spent 4 days experiencing fun, laughter, healing, tears, love, excitement and adventure.
Looking forward to welcoming you on my next Positive Energy Retreat … watch this space!
Date & price to be confirmed
Dorset Retreat (Lyme Regis) – March 2020
LUXURY 3-DAY POSITIVE ENERGY RETREAT
with fully-catered Healthy Eating Programme
prepared by our personal chef
Lyme Regis, Dorset
Friday 6th March to Sunday 8th March 2020
(2 nights/3 days)
The perfect opportunity to escape the stress of everyday life – and get out of your head and into your heart.
A luxurious intimate self-empowering retreat (6 participants – up to a maximum of 10, if friends or family choose to share twin rooms), incorporating Mindfulness, Healing, Meditation, Stillness and Reflection. Helping you to heal, learn and grow in a safe and loving environment.
Focusing on healing from the inside out, with a full programme of activities and excursions to feed your mind and soul, and our own personal chef creating a healthy vegetarian/plant-based menu of local, organic ingredients, to feed your body.
– Achieve peace and stillness, with time for reflection in a beautiful space, surrounded by like-minded souls
– Release and let go of negative thoughts, feelings and emotions, which create stress in your body – such as frustration, fear, guilt, anxiety, grief, anger and worry
– Learn techniques to help you achieve a more positive mindset
– Let go of what you ‘DON’T want’ and start focusing on what you ‘DO want’
– Spend time in nature, to become truly present in the ‘right now’
– Lift your energy in a luxurious, relaxed and fun environment
– Leave feeling inspired and motivated to follow the life of your dreams
– A comprehensive 3-day/2-night residential programme in luxury contemporary accommodation (single occupancy in a double/twin en-suite room), in the beautiful coastal town of Lyme Regis in Dorset
– Small group of like-minded souls, (6 participants – up to a maximum of 10 if you should choose to share a twin/double room with a friend or family member). The number of participants is strictly limited, to enable a more personal and fulfilling experience
– Carefully planned schedule of activities and excursions, designed and facilitated by Jackie Howchin Positive Energy, including a full programme of talks, discussions, meditations, workshops and mindfulness activities – including fossil hunting at the beach
– Fully catered with a luxurious vegetarian/plant based menu of local, organic ingredients, to include 3 healthy meals, drinks and snacks every day at the venue (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, soft drinks, and one glass of wine with dinner) provided by our own personal Chef, Natasha Beatty of Fresh Kitchen Cookery School in the New Forest
– Cooking demonstration and talk on healthy eating, by our personal resident Chef Natasha Beatty
– Handouts and materials for the full programme of activities, including copies of the healthy recipes served during the Retreat
– Spiritual excursion to Cerne Abbas on day 3, to include a Pub Lunch, before heading home (using own transport)
Ongoing follow-up telephone/email support if required
Our home for the Retreat is the stunning contemporary Westwood House – an ethical and sustainably run luxury property in the beautiful Dorset resort of Lyme Regis at the heart of the Jurassic coast.
We will have exclusive use of the property. Each of the lovely bedrooms has been individually designed, and sumptuously furnished with a unique boutique style and ambiance, featuring stunning views from every aspect. From the front of the house you can look over Lyme Bay, right across to Portland Bill and from the rear of the house you can enjoy wonderful woodland views.
All rooms have either Super King, King or Twin beds and each room features an en-suite shower room, and a host of features such as: free wi-fi access, flat screen digital TV, hairdryer, fridge, iron and ironing board, personal safe for your valuables, Dyson cooling fan, iPod docking station with radio and luxurious Egyptian cotton bedlinen and towels.
Your self-investment for this luxurious, exclusive 2-night/3-day Retreat is £675 per person.
(For 2 friends or family members sharing a twin or double room, the cost is £590 per person)
Book early to secure your place. Bookings are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis,
and a non-refundable deposit of £150 per person is required at the time of booking (Terms
& Conditions apply). The balance is to be paid by 14th February 2020.
The comprehensive Retreat Schedule will be issued with your Booking Confirmation.