It’s time to let go of all those negative thoughts, feelings and emotions, and start moving forward and living the life of your dreams!
It’s been a very long year for so many of us, trying to deal with the frustration, anxiety and fear that the Coronavirus pandemic has created. Although I have been able to continue with my work online, I am really pleased to be able to offer face-to-face consultations again from Monday 12th April 2021.
In view of the ongoing issues regarding Covid-19, I want to reassure you that I am taking all the necessary precautions to keep both you and myself safe, and I am therefore following the Government Guidelines for close-contact therapists. Please find below the procedures which will be in place for any future sessions (until the restrictions are lifted).
Before I can confirm an appointment for a Reiki session or Reiki Training Course, I will be sending out a pre-session Questionnaire with the following questions (see Section 1 below) :
Section 1: Covid-19 Assessment
- How are you feeling today?
- Have you had a temperature or persistent cough, or any other symptoms you cannot account for in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone close to you had Covid-19, been tested for it or received treatment for it? If so, when?
- Are you, or anyone you have close contact with, self-isolating at the moment?
- Are you shielding anyone that you have close contact with at the moment?
- Do you have any underlying health conditions that make you at high risk to Covid-19? If so, which conditions?
- Have you followed social distancing guidelines as set out by the Government?
- Do you agree with the safety protocols I have put in place for your session (see Section 2 below)?
These are the new procedures which will be put in place for any clients visiting my healing space:
Section 2 : Covid-19 Procedures
Please note that I have put the following safety/hygiene measures in place for your session:
- On arrival, I will provide Hand Sanitizer for you to use
- I will ask you to please observe social distancing at all times (sorry, no hugs!!)
- You will be given a brand new disposable face-mask to wear throughout your session, if you would prefer not to wear the mask during our consultation, I would ask you to please wear the mask whilst you are on my healing couch during our hands-on healing session (I will also be wearing a mask)
- Please leave your coats, bags and shoes in the hallway (they will not be permitted in my healing room)
- The door to my healing room will be open, so please walk in without touching any surfaces
- All doors to other rooms will be kept closed
- Your chair and the table at which we will be sitting will be sanitized immediately before your appointment
- I will ask you to please sit across the table from me, instead of next to me, to allow for social distancing of 1.2m during our consultation
- Water will be available, in a clean decanter and glass
- Tissues will be available for your use during our session, and a foot-controlled pedal bin will be provided for you to dispose of your used tissues (if you should sneeze or cough, I would ask you to please do so into a tissue, and place the tissue immediately in the bin provided)
- A fresh clean towel will be placed on top of the pillow on my couch for each client (replaced between sessions), plus an additional layer of paper couch roll
- Fresh clean blankets will be used on my couch for each client (replaced between sessions), plus an additional layer of paper couch roll
- I will allow time between appointments to carry out a full clean and will disinfect all areas of my treatment space, to include every surface that my clients may have touched (including the front door bell, door handles in the hallway, toilet seat, toilet flush handle, taps, soap dispenser, water glass/decanter, table and chairs), and will replace the hand towel in the bathroom after each client
- I will have a full change of my clothing between clients, and will wash my hands, arms and elbows before and after each session
- During your session, and also on departure, I will provide Hand Sanitizer for you to use
- Please advise me if you develop any symptoms of Covid-19 in the two weeks following your session, so that the relevant track-and-trace procedures can be put into place
As soon as I receive and evaluate your answers to the above questions at Section 1, and your acceptance of the procedures at Section 2, we can then arrange a convenient appointment for your session. Please note that failure to follow this protocol may result in your healing session being postponed, and that failure to follow the safety procedures at my home may result in your session being terminated.
I’m sure that you will understand why these protocols must be put into place, and that between us we will do our best to stay safe.
I’m really looking forward to seeing you again soon, and to helping you on your healing journey.
With love and healing hugs